Chelsea Cox Limited - Competition Terms & Conditions 2020
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook or Instagram including the rules located at https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/before-january-19-2013/.
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win the prize stated within the Instagram or Facebook post
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must follow & complete the instructions detailed within the competition. Any entries that do not contain or complete the necessary entry requirements will not be valid. All valid entries will be moderated, and then eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry [unless stated]allowed per person. Incomplete or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from the date stated within the competition details
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results
12. The winner will be notified within 1 week by a comment on their entry post or a direct message requesting that they share their name and address via private message. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. Please allow 28 days for confirmation of the Prize from the date of claiming Prize.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the social prize draw winner for publicity purposes and the winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 4 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion(including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.