Updated: Jan 23
The first instalment in my 3-part blog series: Reflect, Explore, Collaborate.
How much time do you dedicate to reflecting on your business?
I only started using reflection as a serious business tool about 18 months ago, it's something that had always slipped to the bottom of my to-do list previously, I just never saw it as a priority.
Always intent on looking to the future and not spending too much time analysing the past. But, since giving it the time is deserves, it has really changed the way I work, my goals and intentions. It allows me to get a deeper understanding of what success means to me, what my goals look like (financial, personal & business) and how I want to achieve them.
I do this weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly, I now map out time in my calendar to ensure I get this done and it has become a non negotiable for me.
Below you will find the prompts I use, I wanted to share these will you all in the hope they will benefit you in getting a better understanding of your goals, how you want to achieve them and help you celebrate your wins whilst taking your learnings forward.
- How did this week feel for me?
- Did the work I complete this week make me feel good?
- Do I feel well rewarded, financially, for my work?
- Did I make myself a priority enough this week?
- What learnings will I take from this week?
- What does success look like to me, next week?
- How did this month feel for me?
- Did I meet my goals this month?
- What were my top 3 wins of the month?
- Did I manage 'work time' and 'me time' well this month?
- What learnings can I take from this month?
- What does success look like for me next month?
- How did this quarter feel for me?
- What were my top 3 wins of the quarter?
- Am I happy with the balance of my time?
- Who inspired me this quarter and why?
- What learnings can I take forward from this quarter?
- What do I want to achieve in the next quarter?
- How did this year feel for me in 3 words?
- What were my biggest wins of the year?
- What learnings can I take forward from this year?
- Did I meet my goals this year?
- What are my top goals for the next year?
- What words best describe what success would look like for me next year?
Upcoming event - Reflect, Explore & Collaborate Online Workshop
The Reflect, Explore & Collaborate quarterly workshops have been created with women in business and female led brands in mind who are looking to give themselves the gift of dedicated time to reflect on their successes and learnings from the previous quarter, explore new ideas for the quarter ahead and see how collaboration can be a great business opportunity.
You can also bag yourself a nice 50% off the first workshop of 2021 (31st March 2021) using the code CCsubscriber.
Learn more about the workshop here.