Each month I ask my subscribers to submit collaboration requests for either opportunities they are looking for or opportunities they have for others, here's our communities January requests:
- Emma Wedgwood, a specialist laser and aesthetics nurse is looking for visibility opportunities to discuss aesthetics best practice, aesthetics culture and the responsibility we have for future generations around injectables. Get in touch with Emma here!
- Chloe Higgins, a published Author and Writing Coach is looking to collaborate on Instagram lives and offer workshops to your communities on the following topics:
- Beginners guides to writing
- Elements of editing +
- Writing about things you're scared of to overcome fear
3. - Nicola Charlotte, a mindset + business coach, is offering her expertise for collaborations on workshops within masterminds or group programmes, her specialist topics are:
- Lifestyle design for greater fulfilment in life & business
- Simple business strategies for consistency, confidence & clarity
- Energy management & mindset tools to help remove overwhelm & boost confidence
4. - Finally, I (Chelsea Cox) am looking for women in business who have gone through a growth or development stage in their business for an Instagram live series I am creating for March, to feature stories about business growth and what needed to be in place for you to achieve this from both a personal and a business perspective.
Want to feature yourself in February's collaboration call out or share an opportunity you have for someone else? Let me know here!